Reliable Pest Control In Bulverde, TX
Regarded as one of the best places to live in Texas, the city of Bulverde is known for its excellent public school system, small-town feel, and emphasis on community. The city is also rich with its German emigrant history, independently owned restaurants and bars, and neighborhoods that offer something for everyone. With the addition of Bulverde’s close distance to San Antonio, it’s become a preferable place to call home for individuals who want a quiet pace of life with big city access. Due to the area’s warm conditions year-round, pest problems lurk around nearly every corner. Luckily, there’s help!
At Gold Star Exterminators, keeping your property free from pests is our top priority. Since 1992, our family-owned and -operated business has been providing Comal County pest control that withstands the elements and yields reliable results throughout the year. We pride ourselves on our keen attention to detail, superior customer support, and team of licensed and insured pest experts. To learn more about how our services can benefit your property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Bulverde
When pest problems happen in your Bulverde home, they can be damaging, dangerous, and downright scary. At Gold Star Exterminators, our team of licensed and insured pest experts work around the clock to keep your home free from pests. Our residential pest control programs are designed to meet your needs, whether you simply require a one-time service or are looking for ongoing services to protect even the farthest reaches of your property. With science-based methods, more than three decades of experience, and a complete commitment to your success, Gold Star Exterminators is the clear choice for residential pest control that works. To protect your home from pests, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Bulverde
At Gold Star Exterminators, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality commercial pest control for Bulverde businesses of all backgrounds. Our process will always start with a thorough inspection of your property in order to assess entry points, conducive conditions, and pest activity. Depending on our findings, we will customize a treatment plan to meet your exact needs, focusing on long-lasting results and science-based products and methods. When you partner with us for your commercial pest control needs, you will always find our technicians friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, and our customer support is reachable no matter the situation. For more information on keeping your business pest-free, contact us today.
The Best Advice On Scorpion Control In Bulverde
The scorpions that residents of Bulverde may encounter in the city pose a potential threat. Whether venomous or non-venomous, scorpions will sting individuals if they feel threatened, and the result of these attacks can lead to a wide range of allergic reactions. Some of the side effects of being stung by a scorpion include difficulty breathing, muscle swelling, nausea, and fever. Scorpions loiter around properties in search of shelter, food, and water; however, these factors can prove very difficult to control. In order to protect yourself from these pests and the harms that they can cause, enlist Gold Star Exterminators for the most trusted scorpion control around. With decades of experience, products, and methods that are all based in science, as well as ongoing maintenance, we’re able to keep scorpions off of your property no matter the time of year. For more information on guaranteed scorpion control, contact us today.
Tick Prevention Tips Every Bulverde Homeowner Should Know
Tick season in Bulverde can leave residents exposed to risk for nearly half of the year, and without the ability to tell which ticks are dangerous and which are less so, prevention is key. To keep ticks off of your property, try these tips:
- Tend to your yard. Ticks thrive in shady, moist areas, so it’s important to trim back any overhanging trees to expose more sunlight, mow your grass to a short length routinely, and remove all leaf piles and other debris. Avoiding an overwatered lawn and turning over standing water regularly are also imperative steps.
- Avoid pests. Pests like birds, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, and rodents are all common hosts for ticks and other parasites like fleas and mites, so keeping these populations off of your property is a good line of defense from these infestations.
- Treat pets. Another very common way that tick problems spread around homes and yards is by being latched onto your pets. If you have cats or dogs, consider speaking with your vet about year-round flea and tick prevention, and always check your pets for ticks after they’ve been outside.
- Check yourself. After spending time in areas of tall grass, the woods, or even at the park, always perform a thorough tick check to prevent bringing them back to your property. Applying an EPA-approved product like DEET may also keep ticks off of you.
- Contact the pros. Keeping ticks and other parasites away can prove difficult. For the most reliable barrier from these pests, contact your local pest professional.
For seasonal tick control that you can trust, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.