Pest Control In Kingsbury, TX
Known as the town for "Living Simply Well," Kingsbury's motto may ring true, but only if your home is free of pests. There is no shortage of pest problems you can encounter as a resident here, but fortunately, Guadalupe County pest control and Gold Star Exterminators are here to help!
Here's what Kingsbury residents should know about our home pest control, commercial pest control, how to look out for bed bugs, and what you should do about cockroaches.
Residential Pest Control In Kingsbury
Regardless of how clean you keep your home, dealing with a pest infestation is always a risk for Kingsbury homeowners, but if you use our residential pest control services, we can help you manage that risk.
Our priority is to provide you with superior service as fast as possible using data-backed solutions. Our residential services follow the same basic process, regardless of which service plan you decide to use:
- We start by offering you a free quote, which may include an inspection so that we can accurately assess the extent of the problem.
- We perform a thorough inspection of your home and use this information to develop an individualized treatment plan.
- We start with exterior treatments, which typically include a perimeter check.
- We finish with any interior treatments that your home may need.
- We come back for follow-up visits to keep pests away permanently, and our one-time services include a 30-day warranty.
If you are concerned with pests in your Kingsbury home, don't hesitate to call the experts at Gold Star Exterminators.
Commercial Pest Control In Kingsbury
Pests are an even bigger threat to Kingsbury commercial properties than they are to residential homes. You don't deserve the hassle of dealing with a pest problem on your commercial property. At Gold Star Exterminators, we can handle the legwork for you. Some of the most common businesses that we serve include:
- Office spaces and buildings
- Medical facilities
- Property management
For the best in commercial pest control, call Gold Star Exterminators today!
How To Be Sure It Is Bed Bugs Bugging Your Kingsbury Home
While many homeowners may not realize bed bugs are an issue until you see live bugs in your home, this is one of the last signs of an infestation. There are plenty of other early warning signs of bed bugs. Here's how Kingsbury homeowners can be sure you've got bed bugs living in your homes:
- Stains in their hiding places: Bed bugs are extremely tiny and like to hide in the cracks and crevices of furniture, appliances, or other items in your home. When you sit or lay down near their hiding spots, you may accidentally crush a bed bug's body, leaving a dark stain behind. If you're finding tiny blood or dark stains on your sheets, pillows, couches, or other furniture, it could be crushed bed bugs or fecal matter stains.
- Discarded skin: Bed bugs shed their skin as they grow, and they may leave their discarded skin lying around your sheets, pillows, or mattresses. This discarded skin looks like the shell of an empty bed bug.
- Bite marks: One of the most obvious signs of an infestation is unexplainable bite marks. These bites may be mistaken for other types of bug bites, so it's essential to be on the lookout for other signs of an infestation.
- Eggs: Like many pests, bed bugs lay eggs, which are shiny and translucent. You may find these pin-sized eggs around bed bug hiding spots as well as bed corners, cabinets, or baseboards.
Besides looking for these signs yourself, the best way to know if you've got bed bugs is to contact the pros at Gold Star Exterminators. We can perform a thorough inspection to determine the extent of your bed bug infestation.
Having Cockroaches In Your Kingsbury Home Is Worse Than You May Think
Like a lot of pests, cockroaches are far from sanitary, and a lot of that has to do with the places they hang out before they infest our homes.
Cockroaches feast on organic, decaying matter, so they often hang out in sewers and drains. Some roach species, like German cockroaches, have a preference for reproducing in sewers. Given how unsanitary they are, cockroaches can pose a health risk to humans by:
- They can contaminate homes with bacteria like streptococcus, staphylococcus, and salmonellosis.
- Their saliva and droppings contain an enzyme that can trigger and worsen asthmatic symptoms in some people, especially younger children.
- As they travel through unsanitary areas, cockroaches pick up pathogens that are spread throughout your home.
Cockroaches are extremely hard to get rid of, and many Kingsbury homeowners don't realize how much of a threat they are until the infestation has spiraled out of control. This is where Gold Star Exterminators can help – no matter how serious the infestation is, our professional and effective treatments are the best way to get rid of cockroaches.