Professional Pest Control In Longhorn, TX
The primarily residential community of Longhorn is part of the greater San Antonio area. It provides easy access to the city's center while maintaining a suburban feel with parks, friendly streets, and local businesses. With a population that is mobile and warm conditions throughout the year, pest problems are around every corner.
At Gold Star Exterminators, we focus on providing professional Bexar County pest control that homeowners and businesses can trust. We have made excellence our priority since our establishment in 1979 and we show this through our expertly trained technicians, guaranteed services, and affordable rates. Our team is always prompt, thorough, and utilizes the most up-to-date methods in order to eliminate and prevent pests. For more information on our pest control services, please contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Longhorn
At Gold Star Exterminators, we know how scary it can be to encounter pests in your Longhorn home, which is why we provide science-driven services that have been proven effective. In order to keep your home pest-free, we provide the following service offerings:
- One-Time Visit: This singular service creates a barrier between your home and pests like cockroaches, ants, silverfish, stinging insects, and more. We knock down wasp nests, remove spider webs, treat cracks and crevices, and apply a perimeter spray. This service comes with a 30-day warranty.
- Recurring General Pest Control: This program takes a more proactive approach to pests with quarterly services both inside and outside your home. This service comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Recurring General Pest Control Plus: Our most comprehensive program increases your coverage with either a power spray or granular application.
Please contact us today for more information on protecting your home with residential pest control in Longhorn.
Commercial Pest Control In Longhorn
Whether you’re experiencing a small pest problem in your Longhorn restaurant or have larger concerns in your retail store, Gold Star Exterminators can help. We have been working with our neighboring businesses since we were founded in 1979. All of our services are science-based, budget-friendly, and come with a pest-free guarantee. Each of our customers receives a customized program in order to completely eliminate pests and keep future issues from developing.
We begin by performing a detailed property inspection in order to get a full understanding of your property, locate any pests, and seek out entry points. We’ll then present our findings to you and discuss your options for treatment. We offer generalized pest control as well as targeted services for pests like termites and flies. We’ll also suggest a follow-up schedule in order to keep your property pest-free without interruption.
For more information on our commercial pest control services in Longhorn, please contact us today.
Five Quick Tips To Keep Dangerous Cockroaches Out Of Your Longhorn Home
Cockroaches in Longhorn are capable of bringing severe health risks into your home, some of which include E. coli infections, salmonellosis, streptococcus infections, giardia, and more. In order to protect your household from these issues, try these five quick tips:
- Keep all baking items, snack foods, and grains in sealed containers that are cleaned out thoroughly between uses.
- Inspect all packages and boxes before bringing them inside.
- Look for moisture issues around your home on a regular basis and fix them when they appear. Similarly, be sure to shut off all water fixtures completely after using them.
- Pay attention to the level of cleanliness in your home. This entails doing the dishes before they pile up, cleaning surfaces routinely, removing all clutter, taking out the trash regularly, and never disposing of food items in open trash containers.
- Bring in a professional pest control company for routine inspections and barrier treatments.
To learn more about cockroach prevention and keeping their dangers out of your home, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.
Here's Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Longhorn Home
It’s common for homeowners to set up bait stations when they come across rodents in their homes; however, this method is ill-advised. If you spot rodents in your Longhorn home, the best step that you can take is to bring in professional help. To start, working with a professional will address the entire scope of your rodent problem, which DIY methods fail to do.
The average rat reproduces six times a year, while mice reproduce more rapidly. This means that infestations can be extensive and sometimes you might not even be able to locate them. Rodents prefer to live out of sight from humans but within close reach of the food and water that they need. Your walls, basements, and cabinets then become preferred locales for them. This can create damage to your insulation and even leave behind holes in your walls. Bringing in professional help can also keep you protected from the health risks that rodents are associated with, which include rat-bite fever, lymphocytic choriomeningitis, hantavirus, and tularemia.
To avoid these issues, seek Longhorn rodent control from Gold Star Exterminators.