Trusted Pest Control In McQueeney, TX
Centered around Lake McQueeney, the small community of McQueeney gets to enjoy being surrounded by natural beauty. Additionally, McQueeney is home to locally-owned shops, restaurants, and businesses, as well as a thriving marina and waterfront community. With its close proximity to San Antonio and Seguin, McQueeney is a primarily residential area where individuals and families who seek a small-town lifestyle love to live. The warm climate, however, makes local properties particularly susceptible to pest problems that can be dangerous and damaging.
For the most reliable form of protection from these pests, look no further than Gold Star Exterminators. Since 1992, our family-owned, family-operated business has been providing Guadalupe County pest control that is science-based and effective. Our entire team is licensed and insured in order to offer the highest level of service, and no matter what services you enlist our help for, they will always be guaranteed. To learn more about protecting your property from pests, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In McQueeney
Your home deserves the best residential pest control and at Gold Star Exterminators, we are committed to being the team that provides it. Since 1992, our local family-owned business has been protecting the homes of McQueeney with thorough services that work. Every product and method that we employ is based in science and our licensed, certified, and professional technicians will work around the clock to keep your property free from pests. In order to best serve your needs, we offer one-time services, recurring maintenance, and eco-friendly products for the household that desires a more natural approach to residential pest control. No matter what services you require, they will always come with a service guarantee and superior customer support. For more information on keeping pests out of your home, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In McQueeney
With more than three decades of experience, the team at Gold Star Exterminators knows what it takes to keep local businesses free from pests. Our commercial pest control programs are all custom-tailored to your specific needs because we know that no two businesses are the same. Our process always starts with a dedicated inspection to search for entry points, conducive conditions, and possible pest activity. Once we’ve gathered our findings, we’ll create your treatment and follow-up plan that keeps your place of business pest-free throughout the year. The team at Gold Star Exterminators is licensed, certified, reliable, and always professional. If your business can benefit from commercial pest control, contact us today.
When To Expect Fleas Around McQueeney Homes And Yards
As parasites, fleas are masters of gaining access to McQueeney homes and yards. They travel by hitchhiking, which means that there are a multitude of ways that they can become a problem for you. Some of the ways that you can expect a flea problem are:
- Carried in on rodent and wildlife populations
- Bringing home infested secondhand furniture, mattresses, and other upholstered items
- Cats and dogs after they’ve been outside or played with unknown animals, particularly at the dog park
- Left behind by a previous resident or they’ve jumped the walls of shared buildings
- Brought home after spending time in areas of tall grass, dense vegetation, or the woods
Flea problems can be dangerous for your health and the health of your pets. They can feed off of your pets for two and a half hours consecutively, which can lead to severe blood loss and skin infections. In order to prevent this from happening in your home or to completely eradicate an existing flea problem, look no further than Gold Star Exterminators. Our flea control is comprehensive, safe, and guaranteed. To learn more about these services, contact us today.
Protecting Your McQueeney Home From Formidable Termites
Termites can be one of the most ruinous pests that your McQueeney home can experience. Their destruction costs homeowners across the country a collective five billion dollars each year, with approximately 600,000 households contributing to this number. In order to keep termites out of your home, try these tips:
- Trim back any overhanging trees and other landscaping that might be touching your home.
- Maintain at least an 18-inch barrier between your foundation and any mulch you use.
- Avoid overwatering your greenery.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from your home.
- Don’t leave wood in contact with your foundation.
- Address leaky gutters, roofs, and downspouts outside of the home and any water damage inside.
- Seal up any crevices and openings in your foundation with caulk and weather stripping.
- Contact your local pest professional for annual termite inspections and thorough termite control.
For termite control that protects your home, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.