Reliable Pest Control In New Braunfels, TX
The city of New Braunfels is a city where the past meets the present. With the Gruene Historic District and a number of homes from the 1800s, New Braunfels honors where it came from, and with the addition of leafy parks, an impressive restaurant scene, and well-regarded public schools, it’s a city heading for the future. Given New Braunfels’s yearly climate that leans toward warm, sometimes unbearably so, and dry, the city will experience a host of pest problems, some of which are very dangerous.
To beat the odds against infestations, look no further than Gold Star Exterminators. As a family-owned, locally-operated company, it’s our top priority to provide Comal County pest control that is safe, effective, and reliable. Every treatment we employ is founded in science and guaranteed to work. Most importantly, we will always go the extra mile in order to provide you with the highest level of customer support and the best experience. To learn more about how professional pest control can protect your property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In New Braunfels
As a family-owned business, it’s our top priority at Gold Star Exterminators to keep your home free from pests. Our residential pest control program is designed to keep pests away no matter what the situation calls for. We turn to science-based treatments of both the interior and exterior of your property and will always follow up for maintenance on a basis that meets your schedule. To better serve your needs, we provide one-time services, customizable recurring services, and green services for the household that desires eco-conscious options. No matter what pest problems you might be facing, we promise to always do what it takes to create a pest-free home. For more information on our uncompromising customer service and residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In New Braunfels
Protecting your business from pests can be a big job, and at Gold Star Exterminators, we are ready to meet any challenges that come your way. Our commercial pest control program is customized to your needs, addressing entry points, conducive conditions, and pest activity. Upon your initial inspection, we’ll design a treatment plan and service schedule tailored to your exact needs. When we treat your property, we address every nook and cranny in order to ensure a completely pest-free working environment. When you partner with us for your commercial pest control needs, we promise to always provide you with the highest level of customer support and we will guarantee all of the services we provide. To learn more about keeping pests out of your business, contact us today.
Hey New Braunfels, Looking For An Effective Termite Control Method?
Termites are one of the most damaging pests that your New Braunfels property can cross paths with. Their ability to eat through wood 24/7 can leave your house completely decimated, and in some cases, cause structural instability. Each year, an average of 600,000 homes across the country fall victim to termite damage, costing a collective five billion dollars. This doesn’t have to happen to you. At Gold Star Exterminators, we provide comprehensive and effective termite control to restore your home and your peace of mind.
We will always begin the process with a detailed inspection of your entire home in order to determine the scope of your termite problem or the conditions that might eventually lead to a termite problem. From there, we employ a species-specific treatment. One option is Termidor®, which is a liquid treatment that comes with a renewable yearly warranty and an annual inspection. We also turn to the Hex Pro System for bait monitoring stations. This also comes with a yearly warranty but is checked every three months. Don’t leave termite control to chance; for more information on protecting your home, contact us today.
Answers To New Braunfels's Most Commonly Asked Scorpion Questions
Scorpions are a pest that’s unique to climates like the one you’ll encounter in New Braunfels, but if you haven’t experienced scorpions, then you might have a few questions about them. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions when it comes to these pests:
- What do scorpions look like? Though markings and size will vary from species to species, scorpions are easily identified by their curved, oblong bodies and oversized pincers that can be comically large.
- Are they dangerous? Some species of scorpion are in fact lethal; however, even if you face a non-venomous scorpion, they are likely to sting if they feel threatened, which can leave individuals with allergic reactions.
- How did scorpions end up on my property? These pests are typically seeking food in the form of other pests, refuge when temperatures outside become unbearable, and a water source.
- How can I make my yard less attractive to them? It’s important to remove grass trimmings, leaf piles, and other debris from your yard as well as seal up all cracks in your foundation.
Whether your property has venomous or non-venomous scorpions present, they are absolutely a pest to be dealt with. At Gold Star Exterminators, we turn to science-based treatments on an ongoing basis in order to remove scorpion populations and prevent them from returning. For scorpion control that you can count on, contact us today.
Bed Bug Signs To Watch For Around Your New Braunfels Home
You don’t want pests of any kind getting into your New Braunfels home, but if given a choice, many people would put bed bugs at the top of their list of unwanted pests. Although there are plenty of other pests that are more dangerous to your health and damaging to your home, bed bugs have a bad reputation, and no one wants them in their house.
Knowing what signs to look for to identify a bed bug infestation as quickly as possible can help you stop a bed bug problem before it has a chance to develop into a huge infestation. Signs of bed bugs include:
- Getting unexplained bug bites in clusters on your body, especially in areas exposed during sleep.
- Noticing tiny red dots on your sheets, pillows, or blankets.
- Finding small, tannish-colored streaks on your sheets, pillows, or blankets.
- Seeing apple seed-shaped bugs in your house, especially on or around your bed, in the seams of upholstered furniture, inside dresser drawers, or in cracks in your flooring.
- Finding eggs, shed skins, or fecal matter.
- Smelling a musty odor.
If you notice any of these signs around your house, contact Gold Star Exterminators right away. We offer bed bug control near you that will quickly and fully eliminate your bed bug problem so that you won’t have to worry about it growing worse.
9 Simple Yet Effective Ant Control Tips For New Braunfels Property Owners
Ants are common pests that are extremely annoying to get in your New Braunfels house. Once they get inside, they can be very difficult to get rid of, which is why it’s helpful to know some ant control tips to try to avoid an infestation in the first place. The following nine tips will help you keep your home ant-free.
- Clean up after each meal and don’t leave dirty dishes out; wipe down your counters and sweep your floors.
- Check your pantry and cupboards on a regular basis to ensure no food has spilled.
- Store all food in your kitchen in containers with lids, including food in the pantry and cabinets.
- Make sure you don’t have any leaking pipes in your house.
- Seal any small entry points that will allow ants into your house, such as cracks, gaps, and torn screens.
- Eliminate excess moisture around the outside of your home.
- Keep outdoor garbage bins stored away from your house and with tightly-fitting lids.
- Cut back branches that touch the sides or roof of your house.
- Get help from a professional pest control company.
If ants have already gotten inside, you need ant control in your house that targets the specific ant species that has moved in. Gold Star Exterminators will get rid of your ant problem, so you won’t have to deal with them anymore.
How Flea Infestations Start In New Braunfels Homes
Although a home with pets is at particular risk of ending up with a flea infestation, even homes without pets are at risk. That’s because fleas typically begin their journey into your home by first making their way onto your lawn. Once there, they can easily catch a ride on your dog, your children, or yourself to get into your New Braunfels home.
Once inside your house, fleas only need to find a host, animal or human, to get the nourishment they need to reproduce. Once you have fleas in your home, the infestation will continue to grow until you take care of it. Gold Star Exterminators offers flea control for your house that effectively eliminates all fleas in all stages of development. While many DIY flea treatments leave fleas behind to continue the infestation, we will thoroughly eliminate your entire infestation.
Who Else In New Braunfels Wants To Avoid Rodents?
No one wants rodents getting into their New Braunfels home, but fewer people actively try to avoid them. Unfortunately, if you don’t take some preventative measures to avoid a rodent infestation, there’s a good chance you’ll end up with rodents in your house, whether you want them there or not. If you don’t know what to do to avoid rodents, start with these tips
- Remove food sources around the outside of your house, including pet food, bird seed, trash bins, and even fallen fruit from trees.
- Eliminate excess moisture around the outside of your house. Check for leaky pipes and spigots, areas where rainwater collects, and shaded areas that retain moisture due to lack of sunlight.
- Keep your lawn free of debris and clutter.
- Keep your grass trimmed.
- Remove items, such as woodpiles, that rodents can use as harborage areas.
- Seal entry points into your house, even small ones, like cracks in your foundation.
If you still end up with rodents on your property, you need rodent control in New Braunfels that will actually take care of the problem. Gold Star Exterminators will eliminate the rodents in your house and provide the ongoing protection you need to ensure they don’t return. Get started today by contacting us to request your rodent inspection.