Superior Pest Control In Northcliffe, TX
The community of Northcliffe is a primarily residential area that is equipped with an extensive walking path, local businesses, and clean parks. With easy access to I-35, residents can zip into San Antonio in a matter of minutes, which is a highly desirable benefit. With yearly conditions that are warm and arid, however, there are numerous opportunities for pest problems to crop up in local properties.
At Gold Star Exterminators, we make sure that pests are never a problem. Our superior Guadalupe County pest control has been keeping homes and businesses safe since 1979. We believe that excellent service is golden, which is why we will always go above and beyond to exceed your expectations and provide top-notch support. All of our offerings are based on science, so they are designed to withstand seasonal changes. We also provide timely work at a reasonable price, and we promise to always be fair and honest in our interactions. For more information on our services, please contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Northcliffe
At Gold Star Exterminators, we work tirelessly to ensure pest-free homes for Northcliffe homeowners because we know how stressful these situations can be. We have been serving the greater community since 1979 and we remain committed to its needs to this day. We are a fully licensed and certified company and all of the methods that we use are scientifically proven and backed by data. In order to maximize coverage and savings, we offer three key packages to choose from:
- Package One. This one-time treatment of your interior and exterior protects you from cockroaches, spiders, centipedes, and more. It also comes with nest removal, de-webbing, and perimeter treatment. This program is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- Package Two. With quarterly treatments, your home will have ongoing protection from the area’s most common pests. This program comes with a 60-day warranty.
- Package Three. This package includes either a power spray or granular bait treatment.
We also offer green services for the customers who desire them. To learn more about residential pest control, please contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Northcliffe
Pest encounters can be a part of daily life in Northcliffe, but they can also be preventable. At Gold Star Exterminators, we work with local businesses to both address and prevent infestations. Our company was founded back in 1979 on the principle that everyone deserves fair and honest service, which we still maintain today. When you partner with us for your pest control needs, we will always go beyond what is expected in order to garner the results you need to keep your doors open.
We are a licensed and certified company that thoroughly vets and trains its technicians before deploying them to your business. Our service always begins with an in-depth inspection of your property and a conversation about your goals so that we can treat them effectively. The methods that we use are science-based and customized to your needs. For more information on how commercial pest control can protect your business, call us today.
Flea Prevention Tips Every Northcliffe Homeowner Should Know About
Fleas are a potentially dangerous pest for Northcliffe homeowners, and once populations explode, they can be difficult to eliminate. Try these tips to keep fleas from being an issue:
- For homeowners with pets, consider speaking to your veterinarian about yearly flea and tick prevention. Always inspect pets after they’ve spent time outside and limit interactions with unknown animals, whether in the backyard or at the dog park.
- Keep the yard clean by trimming grass routinely, clearing away debris, and avoiding overwatering.
- Limit the presence of wildlife and rodents around the home by storing garbage securely, using porch lights, and turning on motion sensor sprinklers.
- Vacuum and sweep the interior often and pay special attention to pet beds.
- While spending time at the park or in the woods, wear long pants and shirts and perform a self-inspection for fleas before returning home.
- Seek professional assistance from a trusted pest expert.
For more information on flea prevention, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.
What Not To Do If You Spot Signs Of Termites Around Your Northcliffe Property
Termite damage can appear in many different ways around your Northcliffe property. Whether it means doors that can’t shut, blistered wood, or peeling paint, if you notice any signs of damage, do not ignore them. If left unattended, termite problems will only grow more extensive because termites do not stop eating away at wood once they’ve gotten started. In the worst cases, foundations can collapse and walls, floors, and ceilings can lose their structural integrity.
At Gold Star Exterminators, we take termites seriously. Our process begins with a detailed property inspection that allows our seasoned technicians to understand the full scope of your troubles and properly identify the type of termites you’re dealing with. From there, we either use Termidor® or Hex Pro baiting stations, both of which are trusted and proven effective. Our services come with regular inspections and a warranty of their efficacy. For more information on termite control, contact us today.