Quality Pest Control In Seguin, TX
With the Guadalupe River running through its core, the city of Seguin is not only beautiful but it’s packed with excitement as well. Seguin boasts the World’s Oldest Largest Pecan Statue, Texas Lutheran University, and many other attractions. The city also offers stunning parks, a bike path, eclectic local businesses and eateries, and neighborhoods that are both quaint and sprawling. Given the sheer popularity of Seguin and a climate that leans toward dry and arid, pest problems abound for local homes and businesses.
At Gold Star Exterminators, we are dedicated to helping Seguin’s residents combat the impact of pest problems with services that they can trust. Since 1992, our family has been providing Guadalupe County pest control that is safe, effective, and guaranteed. Your satisfaction is equally as important to us as your safety, which is why we are also dedicated to bringing your exceptional service with every encounter. To learn more about how pest control services can protect your property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Seguin
At Gold Star Exterminators, we have been keeping Seguin’s homes pest-free since 1992. To this day, we uphold the highest standards with regard to our services and our customer support. When you enlist our assistance for residential pest control, we will be there for you every step of the way. Whether your needs require a one-time service, recurring maintenance, or you’d like to take an eco-friendly approach, we have the tools and experience to keep pests off of your property. Our technicians are licensed, insured, friendly, and professional so that you know you are always receiving the very best care. For more information on residential pest control and how it can protect your home, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Seguin
Pest problems simply can’t happen in your Seguin business, but if they do, you need the most trusted name in commercial pest control on your side. At Gold Star Exterminators, we have been working with local businesses since 1992, and to this day, we are focused on providing the highest level of service possible. To begin, we provide an inspection that leaves no stone unturned, assessing for entry points, pest activity, and conducive conditions. From there, we’ll customize a treatment plan to your exact needs. All of our commercial pest control services are guaranteed and with licensed and insured technicians, you can rest assured that you’re in the most qualified hands. If your business can benefit from ongoing pest control, contact us today.
Answering Seguin's Most Frequently Asked Bed Bug Questions
Bed bugs are a parasite that can make your Seguin home a nightmare. Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about these pests so you can protect yourself from them:
- What do bed bugs look like? Adult bed bugs resemble an apple seed before they’ve fed. They’re reddish-brown in coloring and have a translucent appearance. Once bed bugs have fed, they become engorged and grow in length as well.
- How did I get bed bugs? Because they’re a parasite, bed bugs get brought inside homes by latching onto items such as used mattresses and furniture as well as your personal belongings after a trip to the movies or eating out at a restaurant.
- What does a bed bug infestation look like? Though bed bugs themselves can be difficult to spot, the signs of an infestation include red staining on your sheets, pepper flake-like fecal matter, a sweet smell, and waking up covered in itchy red bumps.
- Are they dangerous for my health? While the bites that you might be covered in after an infestation are not severely dangerous, they are uncomfortable and excessive scratching can lead to a secondary skin infection. Additionally, bed bug byproducts can lead to allergies and asthma in some individuals.
- How do I get rid of bed bugs? Bed bugs multiply rapidly and live out of sight from humans, so the most reliable way to eradicate your bed bug problem is with professional bed bug control from your local pest expert.
For bed bug control that protects everyone in your home, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.
The Ultimate Guide in Making Your Seguin Home Unattractive to Rodents
Rodents are one of the most dangerous pests that you may spot in your Seguin home. From their ability to spread parasitic pests and illnesses like hantavirus to the property damage they cause, homeowners will want to prevent rodent issues at all costs. Try these tips to keep them from becoming a problem in your home:
- Fill cracks and crevices in your foundation with silicone-based caulk, steel wool, wire mesh, and weather stripping.
- Trim back overhanging tree branches, hedges, and landscaping that may be touching your home.
- Keep food and grain-related pantry items stored in airtight containers.
- Use a trash bin with a lid and take out the garbage frequently.
- Clean up after spills and crumbs thoroughly.
- Remove all clutter like stacks of old magazines and newspapers as well as packing materials.
- Remedy leaky pipes, faucets, bathtubs, showerheads, and other fixtures.
- Contact your local pest expert for the safest, most reliable rodent control.
For rodent control that you can trust, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.
Seguin's Complete German Cockroach Control Guide
If we had to rate pests in order of which ones are most dangerous to have in your Seguin home, cockroaches would rank near the top of the list. Although German cockroaches are unlikely to cause too much damage to your home, they are very dangerous to your health. Studies have shown that German roaches spread dozens of disease-causing pathogens around the places they live and move. They are also responsible for triggering symptoms in people with asthma and other related allergies.
German cockroach control in Seguin is essential if you have an infestation, and it is available from Gold Star Exterminators. We can safely and effectively eliminate your cockroach problem. We also recommend the following to avoid a future infestation:
- Store your food in containers, not out in the open.
- Clean up your kitchen after every meal, including dishes, counters, and floors.
- Wipe up spills and messes as soon as they occur.
- Take out your trash on a regular basis.
- Keep moisture levels low, and make sure you don't have any leaking pipes.
- Seal cracks and crevices around the outside of your house.
If you need help keeping German cockroaches out of your Seguin home, contact Gold Star Exterminators today. We are happy to help protect your family.
Why Fleas Remain Active In Seguin
A flea infestation is a miserable thing to experience. Being covered in itchy bites isn't fun for anyone, but it's especially bad when no matter what you do, you can't seem to get rid of the culprits. It's true that fleas are difficult to eliminate from any home, but it can be especially difficult in a place like Seguin, where fleas remain active both inside and outside all year long. Although our winters can get cold, the temperatures typically don't drop consistently low enough to kill off the fleas outside, which means you could experience a flea infestation at any time of year.
To get rid of fleas in your home and around your Seguin property, you need Gold Star Exterminators. We offer flea control services in Seguin to eliminate the fleas in your house and on your property. With routine exterior treatments, you won't have to worry about fleas getting into your home, no matter the time of year.
Why It's Never Too Late For Professional Mosquito Treatment In Seguin
When the weather in Seguin hits that sweet spot of not too hot and not too cold, it's wonderful to spend time outside. Unfortunately, that's when mosquitoes like to come out too. If you've been avoiding sitting out on your patio after work or drinking your first cup of coffee on your front porch each morning because of mosquitoes, you don't have to be held hostage by these tiny pests.
If you've been avoiding professional mosquito treatments because you don't think it's worth the trouble or the expense, it's time to reconsider. Professional mosquito treatments in Seguin from Gold Star Exterminators are cost-effective and available in a variety of forms that take no time away from your day. Whether you want an installed system that constantly works to stop mosquitoes or a hands-on service from our pest professionals, we offer the services you need to keep the mosquito populations on your property low. Avoid the many viruses caused by mosquitoes and the irritation of their itchy bites with the help of Gold Star Exterminators.
Answering Frequently Asked Scorpion Questions In Seguin
When you live in Texas, it's common to have questions about scorpions. Here are some of the most common questions and answers:
- Are scorpions dangerous? All scorpions can sting. Most scorpion species in our area do not have fatal stings, but they still hurt. However, the venom of a bark scorpion is especially dangerous and can even lead to death.
- Where will I find scorpions? Scorpions are nocturnal, so they spend the daytime hours hiding under rocks, lawn debris, wood piles, and other cool, dark areas around your property.
- Why are scorpions in my house? Scorpions most often move into homes to escape extreme weather. You're most likely to find them in your house if it has been very hot, very cold, or very rainy. They may also be attracted to your home if it offers a steady water supply, so be on the lookout for water leaks.
- How do scorpions get into homes? They use small entry points, such as cracks and crevices, to gain access to your house.
- Do I need scorpion control for my Seguin home? Scorpion control in Seguin is a necessity. Protecting your home from scorpions protects your family from harm.
If you need scorpion control, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.