Quality Pest Control In Seguin, TX
With the Guadalupe River running through its core, the city of Seguin is not only beautiful but it’s packed with excitement as well. Seguin boasts the World’s Oldest Largest Pecan Statue, Texas Lutheran University, and many other attractions. The city also offers stunning parks, a bike path, eclectic local businesses and eateries, and neighborhoods that are both quaint and sprawling. Given the sheer popularity of Seguin and a climate that leans toward dry and arid, pest problems abound for local homes and businesses.
At Gold Star Exterminators, we are dedicated to helping Seguin’s residents combat the impact of pest problems with services that they can trust. Since 1992, our family has been providing Guadalupe County pest control that is safe, effective, and guaranteed. Your satisfaction is equally as important to us as your safety, which is why we are also dedicated to bringing your exceptional service with every encounter. To learn more about how pest control services can protect your property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Seguin
At Gold Star Exterminators, we have been keeping Seguin’s homes pest-free since 1992. To this day, we uphold the highest standards with regard to our services and our customer support. When you enlist our assistance for residential pest control, we will be there for you every step of the way. Whether your needs require a one-time service, recurring maintenance, or you’d like to take an eco-friendly approach, we have the tools and experience to keep pests off of your property. Our technicians are licensed, insured, friendly, and professional so that you know you are always receiving the very best care. For more information on residential pest control and how it can protect your home, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Seguin
Pest problems simply can’t happen in your Seguin business, but if they do, you need the most trusted name in commercial pest control on your side. At Gold Star Exterminators, we have been working with local businesses since 1992, and to this day, we are focused on providing the highest level of service possible. To begin, we provide an inspection that leaves no stone unturned, assessing for entry points, pest activity, and conducive conditions. From there, we’ll customize a treatment plan to your exact needs. All of our commercial pest control services are guaranteed and with licensed and insured technicians, you can rest assured that you’re in the most qualified hands. If your business can benefit from ongoing pest control, contact us today.
Answering Seguin's Most Frequently Asked Bed Bug Questions
Bed bugs are a parasite that can make your Seguin home a nightmare. Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about these pests so you can protect yourself from them:
- What do bed bugs look like? Adult bed bugs resemble an apple seed before they’ve fed. They’re reddish-brown in coloring and have a translucent appearance. Once bed bugs have fed, they become engorged and grow in length as well.
- How did I get bed bugs? Because they’re a parasite, bed bugs get brought inside homes by latching onto items such as used mattresses and furniture as well as your personal belongings after a trip to the movies or eating out at a restaurant.
- What does a bed bug infestation look like? Though bed bugs themselves can be difficult to spot, the signs of an infestation include red staining on your sheets, pepper flake-like fecal matter, a sweet smell, and waking up covered in itchy red bumps.
- Are they dangerous for my health? While the bites that you might be covered in after an infestation are not severely dangerous, they are uncomfortable and excessive scratching can lead to a secondary skin infection. Additionally, bed bug byproducts can lead to allergies and asthma in some individuals.
- How do I get rid of bed bugs? Bed bugs multiply rapidly and live out of sight from humans, so the most reliable way to eradicate your bed bug problem is with professional bed bug control from your local pest expert.
For bed bug control that protects everyone in your home, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.
The Ultimate Guide in Making Your Seguin Home Unattractive to Rodents
Rodents are one of the most dangerous pests that you may spot in your Seguin home. From their ability to spread parasitic pests and illnesses like hantavirus to the property damage they cause, homeowners will want to prevent rodent issues at all costs. Try these tips to keep them from becoming a problem in your home:
- Fill cracks and crevices in your foundation with silicone-based caulk, steel wool, wire mesh, and weather stripping.
- Trim back overhanging tree branches, hedges, and landscaping that may be touching your home.
- Keep food and grain-related pantry items stored in airtight containers.
- Use a trash bin with a lid and take out the garbage frequently.
- Clean up after spills and crumbs thoroughly.
- Remove all clutter like stacks of old magazines and newspapers as well as packing materials.
- Remedy leaky pipes, faucets, bathtubs, showerheads, and other fixtures.
- Contact your local pest expert for the safest, most reliable rodent control.
For rodent control that you can trust, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.