Trusted Pest Control In Spring Branch, TX
Surrounded by natural beauty, the small city of Spring Branch offers residents a rural, small-town feel. Proximity to Guadalupe State Park and Canyon Lake are just a few of the local gems, and with the city also providing easy access to San Antonio, it is ideal for growing families and working professionals who commute. With a local environment that can range from warm to brutally hot and arid, even this small community sees pest problems throughout the year.
At Gold Star Exterminators, we understand the important need for Comal County pest control and we work our hardest to provide it. As a locally-owned and family-operated business since 1992, our licensed and certified technicians are the pest experts you need on your side. We thoroughly inspect every property before treating it and will always use science-based methods in the process. To learn more about reliable pest control with superior service, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Spring Branch
When pest infestations happen in your Spring Branch home, they can be scary, stressful, and serious, which is why at Gold Star Exterminators, we provide residential pest control that supports homeowners. As a family-owned business, caring for your home is our top priority. To begin, we will inspect every aspect of your property in order to determine the scope of your infestation. From there, we will either provide a one-time treatment, ongoing services, or green services depending on your needs and goals. No matter what you choose, all of our residential pest control programs are guaranteed and come with our superior customer support. For more information on keeping your home free from pests, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Spring Branch
At Gold Star Exterminators, we are on a mission to provide the highest quality commercial pest control in town. We customize every treatment to your business’s specific needs and only use the most reliable, science-based techniques to do so. From your first inspection through your routine maintenance, our licensed and certified technicians will go the extra mile in order to care for your property. In addition to general pest control, we offer pest-specific solutions for issues like rodents, bed bugs, and termites. No matter what pests we treat your property for, all of our services are guaranteed and you will always receive the highest quality of customer support. For more information on commercial pest control that you can trust, contact us today.
Three Reasons Spring Branch Residents Should Invest In Professional Rodent Control
While the rodents in Spring Branch may look more like a child’s pet, they can actually pose some very serious harm to your home and health. Professional rodent control helps you prevent:
- Health risks. Through their fecal matter, urine, and saliva, rodents are capable of spreading salmonella, hantavirus, and tularemia, as well as irritating allergies and asthma attacks.
- Other pests. Rodents are notorious for playing host to parasites like fleas, ticks, and mites, making a secondary infestation within reach. These can be particularly harmful if you have cats or dogs.
- Property damage. In order to keep their front incisor teeth from overgrowing, rodents will chew on everything from molding and walls to furniture to electrical wiring. This can sometimes lead to house fires and homes left vulnerable to future pest problems.
At Gold Star Exterminators, we provide safe and reliable rodent control using methods like bait stations and exclusion. To learn more about how we can help protect your household from their dangers, contact us today.
How To Tell If Your Spring Branch Home Has Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are parasites that are experienced in hiding from residents of Spring Branch. As hitchhikers, they enter homes attached to things like used couches and mattresses, other pests, and even your personal belongings. But because these pests live out of sight from humans, coming out primarily at night in order to find their blood meal, you may never even see these pests when you have them. Luckily, there are other signs of a bed bug problem that can be helpful:
- Red staining on bed linens and sheets
- A sweet, mildew-like odor
- Shed body parts and fecal matter that resembles pepper flakes
- Eggs, eggshells, and nymphs
- Bed bugs themselves
- Waking up covered in itchy red bites
If you experience any of these signs, it’s important that you bring in a professional for bed bug control. These issues tend to be far-reaching and hard to control without the assistance of a pest expert. At Gold Star Exterminators, we bring local homes and businesses room-by-room treatments in order to completely rid your property of all bed bugs. Because we are dedicated to the full removal of these issues, our follow-up services come standard with all bed bug control treatments. For more information on getting rid of the bed bugs in your property, contact us today.
Everything Spring Branch Homeowners Need To Know About German Cockroaches
One of the most invasive pests in the Spring Branch area, German cockroaches are prolific, unhygienic, and challenging to eliminate. Professional cockroach control is your best option to eradicate this pest around your property. You can also follow these expert prevention tips to make your property less hospitable to this pest:
- Seal potential cockroach entry points around your home, such as the cracks around windows, doors, and the foundation.
- Replace broken window and door screens and apply weatherstripping to ensure your home is roach-proof.
- Deter hungry cockroaches from scavenging in waste disposal areas by sealing trash bags tightly and disposing of waste promptly in secured trash cans.
- Always store leftover food properly and never leave out food and drink spills or excessive clutter, as this is a prime cockroach attractant.
Don’t hesitate to contact Gold Star Exterminators for further assistance in eliminating cockroaches from your Spring Branch home.
Are Flea Infestations In Spring Branch Preventable?
Experiencing a flea infestation in your Spring Branch home is more than just an itchy nuisance – it can be dangerous due to the diseases that fleas can transmit through their bites. Suppose you want to avoid illnesses such as plague, murine (flea-borne) typhus, cat-scratch fever, and tapeworms and protect any pets on your property from serious health issues. In that case, you can implement steps to prevent flea invasions.
One of the best ways to keep fleas at bay is to apply a veterinarian-approved flea-preventative medication to any pets on your Spring Branch property. Doing this eliminates one of the most significant sources of potential flea infestations, as cats and dogs often pick up fleas when they spend time outdoors or around other animals.
Another great way to ensure fleas don’t make it onto your property is taking steps to prevent wildlife invasions. Rodents, deer, raccoons, and other wildlife critters often carry parasitic pests like fleas, ticks, and mites in their fur, and they will drop these pests off around your property when they come scavenging for food, shelter, or water.
If you have more questions about flea prevention or need help eliminating an active flea infestation on your property, contact Gold Star Exterminators today.
The Answers To Spring Branch Most Commonly Asked Scorpion Questions
Scorpions in Spring Branch are one of those pests that no resident wants to encounter, but one that makes individuals curious. Here we will give you expert answers to some of Spring Branch’s most commonly asked questions about scorpions and scorpion control:
- What are some warning signs of scorpion infestation? – Warning signs of a scorpion infestation include sightings of scorpions, a pest prey infestation of smaller bugs, scorpion tracks in the dirt, and scorpion eggs around your property.
- Do scorpions invade in groups? – Scorpions are solitary invaders who dislike forming colonies or invading a group. However, you may see many scorpions around your property if it is hospitable enough.
- Does DIY scorpion removal work? – DIY scorpion removal is often less than adequate and can expose you to scorpions directly, presenting a health risk. Professional scorpion control is a much better investment for your property and safety.
- How can you prevent scorpion infestations? – Scorpions, like most pests, are attracted to properties with plenty of food, water, and shelter offerings. Eliminate these areas around your property to prevent potential scorpion problems.
If you notice scorpions around your property or have more questions about this pest, contact Gold Star Exterminators today for further assistance.
How Much Do You Really Know About The Spiders In Spring Branch?
Spiders frighten many individuals, and an infestation of these eight-legged pests around your property can leave you wondering about the safest, most effective, and quickest way to eliminate this arachnid.
While most types of spiders in Spring Branch are harmless, albeit unsettling, there are a couple of spider species you need to be cautious of; the black widow spider and the brown recluse spider. Both of these spider species are considered medically dangerous; A bite from either should be met with medical attention, especially if the bite is received by a young child or the elderly or accompanied by symptoms such as difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You can stop spiders from being attracted to your property by addressing pest prey infestations that act as easy food sources and eliminating outdoor harborage areas such as overgrown grasses, wood piles, and piles of debris. Declutter indoor spaces that might serve as prime hiding spots. Also, carefully brush away any spider web you come across indoors and seal up potential spider entry points.
Gold Star Exterminators can help you with additional spider prevention tips or total spider removal from your Spring Branch property.